Since the outbreak of COVID-19, it has become apparent that this crisis has created such a high demand for protective gear, such as facemasks. With the rise in demand for facemasks, this has led to panic buying as well as increase in retail pricing.
We believe at No Errors that we have found a safe, reusable alternative to the one-use disposable facemasks.
Our team at No Errors has crafted a reusable and washable fabric mask, with fluid repellency and antimicrobial properties.
- Outer Layer – blend: 77% Polyester/ 23% Rayon – Antimicrobial and Fluid Repellant Finish
- Inner Layer – blend: 56% Cotton/44% Polyester – Breathable and moisture-wicking fabric
- 2-layer construction
- Interior layer cotton/polyester: Breathable and Moisture Wicking Fabric
- Exterior layer blend polyester/rayon: anti-microbial and fluid repellant finish …. won’t take on moisture from the outside elements
- Machine washable
- Elastic ear straps
Customizable – via heat transfer
- Can add a company logo to the mask
- We recommend no larger than 2” logo placed in one of the corners so as not to interfere with breathing
- Individually packaged in a zip lock bag
- PROUDLY MADE IN USA
- This mask is not intended for surgical use and cannot be substituted as a replacement for one. If you are currently sick or exposed to different viruses or bacteria, please use higher medical-grade masks.
Please consider using our fabric mask to help reduce the impact on our environment as well as to help alleviate the demand for medical-grade masks.
- For used masks, wash and dispose of accordingly.
- Do Not Wear a ZMask in the following areas:
- Poorly Ventilated Rooms
- If having difficulties breathing
- During intense exercise
- While Sleep
World Health Organization: MASK WEARING GUIDELINES
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.